WHAT WE HAVE PUT INTO EFFECT DURING THIS PANDEMIC:
- We are taking the necessary steps to ensure that our gallery is disinfected regularly for the safety of all.
- If you would like to view the current exhibition in person this may be done by appointment with Donna Cosentino. Email: [email protected]
- We encourage that you be responsible for your health and not visit if not feeling well and we will do the same. We practice social distancing during appointments, a mask is required, and we limit the number of people for each set appointment to four.
- Our Upcoming Exhibitions calendar will remain in place until further notice.
- Our Darkroom is up and ready to use for one person at a time plus our lab tech.
- THE GALLERY'S RESPONSE TO THIS PANDEMIC WAS TO CREATE AN EXHIBITION, LIVING AND PHOTOGRAPHING IN THE TIME OF COVID-19 . THE RESULTS OF THIS ONLINE JURIED EXHIBITION ARE NOW POSTED. WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE DONATED 10% OF OUR PROCEEDS TO THE Center for Disaster Philanthropy COVID-19 Response Fund.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact Donna.
Email: [email protected]